Peabody ( Formally Family Mosaic ) offers Southend Floating Support service offers support if you are experiencing a range of problems that are impacting on your health, housing or financial wellbeing.
Our staff can support you around a range of different areas to enable to you become as independent as possible. The support includes:
Maintaining an independent tenancy
Linking in with healthcare services
Budgeting and managing money and benefits
Increasing social and living skills and broader support networks
Links into educations, training and work opportunities
Every customer has a support plan that reflects your support needs and aspirations. Support workers regularly review these plans with you to make sure that they still reflect your needs. Your support worker can also help you to referrals to other local agencies, in case you need additional specialist support.
Further information can be found by visiting their Southend Floating Support web page.
Peabody will be providing support on Monday 10-12pm, Tuesday 10-4pm and Thursday 1-4pm at the Victoria Hub and Wednesday at the Shoebury Hub from 10am and 4pm.
We serve the community of Southend-on-Sea by providing a quality advice and information service.
To achieve this we uphold the aims and principles of the CAB Service.
Aims of the CAS Service
· To ensure that individuals do not suffer through lack of knowledge of their rights and responsibilities or of the service available; or through an inability to express their needs effectively and, equally;
· To exercise a responsible influence on the development of social policies and services, both locally and nationally.
From the Hub in Victoria Plaza we offer
· Free, confidential advice. Who ever you are.
· We help people overcome their problems and campaign on big issues when their voices need to be heard.
· We value diversity, champion equality and challenge discrimination and harassment.
· We’re here for everyone.
Citizens Advice Southend is at the Community Hub on Wednesdays 10:00am and 4:00pm (Victoria Hub) And Tuesdays 10:00am and 4:00pm (Shoebury Hub) . Further information about Southend Citizen Advice can be found by visiting their website